Sanford Ipswich Clinic
110 5th Ave
Ipswich, SD 57451-2038
Sanford Ipswich Clinic is a certified Rural Health Clinic.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
June Torrence-Heinz, PA-C
Vickie Ernst, PA-C
Samuel Nyamu, MD
Medical services provided include:
- Adult Medicine - annual checkups, wellness consultations, comprehensive evaluations, preventative care, and diagnostic services.
- Women's Health - annual health exams, pap smears, breast health exams, and routine gynecological care.
- Pediatric Medicine - well-check visits, vaccinations, diagnostic services, and school/sports physicals.
- Minor Surgery - lacerations repair, foreign body removal, wart removal, biopsies (skin or superficial lesions), excision of ingrown toenails, simple fractures and sprain care.
- X-Rays/Laboratory Services
- Referrals - if you need a specialist in any area, we can help make the necessary contacts for you.
- Diseases Management - we can help you monitor conditions such as hypertension, thyroid disease, diabetes, cardiac conditions, ect.