Ellendale Clinic401 Main St
PO Box 430
Ellendale, ND 58436
The Ellendale Clinic is a certified Rural Health Clinic.
Monday-Friday :: 8:00am-5:00pm
Medical services provided include:
- Adult Medicine - annual checkups, wellness consultations, comprehensive evaluations, preventative care, and diagnostic services.
- Women's Health - annual health exams, pap smears, breast health exams, and routine gynecological care. Obstetrics - prenatal and postpartum care in partnership with OB/GYN specialists.
- Pediatric Medicine - well-check visits, vaccinations, diagnostic services, and school/sport physicals.
- Minor Surgery - lacerations repair, foreign body removal, wart removal, biopsies (skin or superficial lesions), excision of ingrown toenails, simple fractures and sprain care.
- X-Rays/Laboratory Services
- Referrals - if you need a specialist in any area, we can help make the necessary contacts for you.
- Diseases Management - we can help you monitor conditions such as hypertension, thyroid disease, diabetes, cardiac conditions, etc.