When you're ready for baby, Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center is ready for you. Caring for women is nothing new to Sanford Aberdeen, however we are proud to now offer a beautiful women's center within our own hospital.
The rooms in the women's center are comfortable and family-focused. Natural lighting, large tubs and showers, and other comforts make mom feel at home.
- 8 Women’s Center Patient Suites designed to care for women and their families during their childbirth experience.
- Family centered care: Women stay in the same room throughout the length of their stay.
- Sleeping accommodations for a support person available in every patient suite.
- A team of nurses fully trained to listen to the patient's needs and give each woman the birthing experience that she seeks.
- State-of-the-art Newborn Nursery with Special Care Nursery.
- Promotes the Golden Hour/skin-to-skin contact with your infant.
- On-site certified lactation counselor available to assist new mothers.
- Direct connection to the Sanford Clinic for immediate physician availability.
- Infant safety: secured Women’s Center unit with Hugs® Infant Protection System.
- Personalized care for women seeking gynecological services.
Education classes are provided free of charge to new and expectant families, including sessions on prenatal care, newborn care, and breastfeeding. Learn more about our classes.
For more information, call (605) 626-4200.