Hematology & Oncology
At Sanford Aberdeen, we are committed to providing you with convenient access to comprehensive cancer care. Every patient will receive an individualized care plan using the latest therapies and curative treatments, all close to the comforts of home.
Our warm and welcoming staff offers a full spectrum of cancer therapy including:
- Genetic risk testing
- Palliative care
You can expect personalized attention from care coordinators, access to expert educational staff, and monitored health and well-being throughout their treatment process. We also provide innovative healing therapies, and pain and symptom management to improve your quality of life.
We provide treatment options, both surgical and nonsurgical, for a variety of cancer types including:
- Bone marrow disorders
- Brain and spinal cord tumors
- Breast cancer
- Digestive system cancers (colon, pancreas, liver, stomach, esophagus)
- Endocrine cancers (thyroid, adrenal, salivary)
- Genitourinary cancers (prostate, bladder, kidney, testis)
- Gynecologic cancers (uterus, ovary, cervix)
- Head and neck cancers (throat, mouth, tongue)
- Lung cancer
- Multiple myeloma
- Skin cancers
- Pediatric cancers
Call (605) 226-5500 to schedule an appointment or for more information.